5 Ways to Save on Your Local Moving Service
How to save money on your move:
- Being prepared on moving day, is the first step to save money on your move. Have all pets and children out of the way when the movers arrive. Also, make sure you have all personal immediate needs items on your person. These items include medicines, chargers and eye-ware. Once the moving team gets started and is in the zone it is hard for them to stop.
Get Used Boxes to Save Money
- Grocery stores may be able to provide you with used boxes, but these aren’t always the easiest to pack. It is recommended that you ask around in your circle to see who has recently moved, because they may be able to provide neded boxes.
Have Items Taken Apart
- Having items such as beds taken apart upon arrival can greatly speed things along on move day. If you don’t have the time or know-how to complete this before hand, do not worry our professional movers are all equipped with a tool kit to complete the job.
Bundling to Save Money
- Bundling means to take small items and put them together. For instance if you have ten long handled yard tools tape them together for easy moving in one trip as opposed to ten.
- Planning is an important step to a smooth move. Properly labeling moving boxes is a great start. Make sure you have all rooms labeled in the new house so when you are directing the movers from the door you can say, “That dresser goes in this room or that.” Labeling rooms for our professional movers makes the task more efficient.
The Bright Eyed Moving Way
At Bright Eyed Moving, we know just how stressful relocating can be. We strive to do everything within our power to ensure that your move is completed seamlessly. We can move you locally or long distance and even transfer your business. Give us a call! We are the experts you can trust. Our employees are held to a much higher standard than other companies in the industry. When our professionals arrive at your doorstep, they are ready to help you relocate and complete every task required for your move. The characteristics we look for in perspective employees are integrity and a willingness to go above and beyond. You can rest assured your movers will be bright eyed, upstanding individuals who really enjoy what they do.
Get a free moving quote today!